I have written many things over the years. Below is a selection of my favorite works.
Skeptoid Podcast: Beginning in September 2014, I started a stint as a guest host for the Skeptoid podcast. I will be releasing one new episode approximately every seven weeks until September 2015 (8 episodes total).
Skeptoid Blog: I have been blogging for Skeptoid since 2012, producing (almost) weekly articles on skeptical topics.
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- Anatomy of a Real Cryptid Case
- Does Cell Phone Radiation Disrupt Your Sleep?
- Jack the Ripper and the Mystery of the Smoking Gun
- Reconsidering Thalidomide
- The Skeptoid Diet
- When Did Christmas Become So Commercial?
Toledo Blade: I did not write for the Blade, but in December 2014 I was interviewed by journalist T.K. Barger for “Commercial Christmas Not New,” offering my thoughts on Christmas commercialization.